You could find hereby everything related to legality, policies, and conditions of this website.
- Legal Notice
- Conditions of use
- Acquisition conditions of DBK's multi-client studies
- INFORMA'S security policy
- Cookies policy
In case you may have any doubt or need to receive additional information please do contact our Customer Service at the telephone +34 902 178 078 or the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In compliance with the duty of information in article 10 of Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, about Electronic Commerce and Information Society Services, the following data are stated below.
This website is property of:
Registered Name: INFORMA D&B, S.A.U. (S.M.E.), hereinafter INFORMA.
Registered address: Avda. de la Industria nº 32, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid).
Telephone: +34 902 178 078.
Registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid Volume 15.463, Folio 196, section 8, sheet M-39383.
E-mail:: email@example.comBack to the Index
Conditions of use
The access to the web page of INFORMA D&B S.A. (S.M.E.) (hereinafter the COMPANY) implies the acceptance of the following conditions:
The access and navigation in this site means the knowledge and acceptance of the legal warnings, use terms and conditions contained therein. The mere access does not imply the establishment of any business relationship between the COMPANY and the user.
The contents and services on this website are directed solely to those persons who have no judicial or legal restriction to access them.
These terms and conditions and/or those of the different products and services may be modified by the COMPANY when considered appropriate. However, they would be adequately notified and would be valid from their publication on the web.
The COMPANY offers through its websites products and services to its users that are subject to the terms and conditions of the current web and to those applied to any of the products and services that you should know and accept, but in no case, and except indicated otherwise would they exempt from the fulfilling of the current conditions.
The contents offered through the web are either property of THE COMPANY or it is authorised for its distribution, and they are updated. THE COMPANY will make the greatest efforts to prevent content errors.
The COMPANY is not responsible for errors in the contents supplied by third parties that may appear on its WEB. The COMPANY also reserves the right to modify the contents of the site at any time.
The COMPANY is not responsible for information exchanges between users or through this website. Responsibility for the statements made by users is exclusive of those who express them. There are prohibited any communication or transmission of content that infringes rights of third parties whose content is threatening, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, racist, or that violates the dignity of the human person or under-aged rights, or the current legislation or any conduct that encourages or constitutes a criminal offence.
It is also prohibited to include and communicate content which is false or inaccurate and lead or is likely to mislead other users or staff of the COMPANY, in particular the contents that are protected by any rights of intellectual property belonging to third parties who do not have the authorization of the rights, or discredit the reputation of the COMPANY, be considered as a case of illicit, deceitful or unfair and/or include viruses or any other electronic elements that can damage or impede the operation of the website, network, computer equipment of The COMPANY or third parties and/or access to the portal of other users.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to prohibit access to this website to any user who performs any of the conducts referred to in the preceding paragraph.
The COMPANY may directly or indirectly offer links to other websites for informational purposes only, which in no case are an invitation to purchase products or services offered in the destination website. If the COMPANY has effective knowledge that the activity or information from these links is illicit, criminal or could damage third-party property or rights liable for compensation, it shall act with due diligence to remove or disable the link as soon as possible.
4. Liability Limitation.
THE COMPANY is not responsible for any wrong use that could be made out of its website, nor of viruses or other elements that may exist and cause damage to computer systems, electronic documents, or users’ files from its website or third-party websites
THE COMPANY is not responsible or liable for the content of websites linked by it nor of the products and services offered in those websites.
5. Industrial and Intellectual property
This website and its content (text, sounds, brands, software and others) are the property of the COMPANY and are protected by the current legislation on intellectual property. Web access does not mean the acquisition of any rights therein by the user; any modification, copy, commercialisation, reproduction, download, transmission or distribution are expressly prohibited.
The user would only make a private use of downloaded contents.
The brands or distinctive signs that appear on the site are owned by the COMPANY or third parties and its use is expressly prohibited for any purpose.
6. Navigation and Security
Browsing through the pages of our websites can be done in a completely anonymous way and our web servers only keep a series of free access public data for strictly statistical purposes. These data are the domain name or IP address of the internet service provider with which the user enters the website, the access date and time and the Internet address from which the hyperlink to our website departed.
Cookies: sometimes it is possible that the company uses a technology called "cookies" so as to provide a series of contents and / or services in a customised way. A "cookie" is a tiny data element that a website can send to the user's browser. On the other hand, this element may be stored on the hard disk of the user's computer to be recognized when the user returns to the same website. In any case, there is always the possibility that the user specifies, on its browser preferences, that he/she wants to receive a notice before accepting any "cookie". The data that would be stored in each cookie are date and time of the last time the user visited our website, contents design chosen by the user on its first visit and the security elements involved in access control to restricted areas.
We also inform you that THE COMPANY will make all the efforts to guarantee navigation through its web page. It notifies that it has been designed to support the Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 browser and holds no responsibility for the prejudices that may be suffered by the users for the use of different browser versions than the ones for which this web was designed.
7. Legislation and Jurisdiction
These General Terms and Conditions are subject to Spanish laws. Both parties subject themselves, at their own choice, with express revocation of any other forum that could correspond, to the a courts of the residence of the user for conflicts resolution.Back to the Index
Acquisition conditions of DBK's multi-client studies
DBK multi-client studios are made available to the customer only for themselves and their organization, and therefore:
- The keys and direct accesses provided to subscribers are not transferable outside their organizations.
- All reproduction, distribution, public communication, and transformation (even partial) rights for Spain and the rest of the world are reserved for INFORMA D&B.
- Studies and documents received by INFORMA D&B’s customer may not be disclosed or transferred to third parties, even if they are associates, affiliates, or similar, not even free of charge and/or as an extract without the authorization of INFORMA D&B.
- INFORMA D&B reserves its work's exploitation rights in any form (art. 17 of the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law, approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996 dated 12 April).
- INFORMA D&B products and services’ customer assumes responsibility before INFORMA D&B for any infringement of intellectual property rights, including reproduction, distribution, public communication, and transformation.
The information and data contained in these studies have been duly verified; however, INFORMA D&B, S.A.U.(S.M.E.) does not accept any responsibility for its use.Back to the Index
INFORMA is the national leader in business, financial, sectorial and marketing information supply thanks to its registered trademarks Informa, eInforma and DBK. Since its creation in 1992, INFORMA collects information to offer products and services that help its customers make the most informed decisions.
Below you will find information about how INFORMA processes your personal data.
B. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
INFORMA D&B, S.A.U. (S.M.E.), with NIF A80192727 and registered address in Avda. de la Industria, 32, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid), hereinafter, INFORMA.
INFORMA is registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid Volume 15.463, Folio, 196, section 8, sheet M-39383.
Brand email Telephone
Informa firstname.lastname@example.org +34 902 178 078
eInforma email@example.com +34 900 10 30 20
You can also contact INFORMA's Data Protection Officer by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
C. What kind of personal data does INFORMA process, and where does the data come from?
- Data directly provided by the data subject or by another person working in the same company:
In this case, information can be collected (i) through business cards, (ii) when filling in a form on INFORMA's website, or (iii) when providing necessary information for INFORMA to render services.
The personal data processed in each case are as follows:
- In order to attend to your requests, sign you up in newsletters (or other forms in INFORMA's websites) or access INFORMA's database: name and surname, corporate email, corporate telephone number, and NIF.
Likewise, in certain website forms, INFORMA turns to a third party that produces proof of the user's consent. In those cases, INFORMA collects your digital footprint (set of data extracted from the user device that unequivocally identifies that device) with the sole purpose of producing that proof.
- In order to provide services to customers, they are required to provide the following data:
- If the customer is a legal person, the name and surname of a contact person, position in the company, corporate email, and corporate contact telephone number.
- If the customer is an individual businessman, they will have to provide their NIF, mailing address, and bank data.
- In order to attend to your requests, sign you up in newsletters (or other forms in INFORMA's websites) or access INFORMA's database: name and surname, corporate email, corporate telephone number, and NIF.
- Data automatically collected through cookies:
INFORMA also collects the user's navigation data automatically when they access INFORMA's platform, social network accounts, emails or SMS through cookies or data recovery and storage devices.
In those cases, the information collected refers to context data such as the browser version, IP address, email opening times, viewed websites or sections of the visited platform or the device used to go online.
You can consult our Cookies Policy for additional information on this data processing or access the Consent Management Dashboard that allows you to manage cookies on our WEBSITE.
- Data obtained from social networks:
INFORMA has access to the social profiles of the people or entities that follow their accounts on social networks, so it has access to the available information according to the privacy level established by the user. For example, if you do not disclose your email address to other contacts, INFORMA will not see it either.
INFORMA just interacts with their followers by publishing news about their activity and by answering messages or mentions.
If you want to control the information that INFORMA automatically obtains from social networks, you can do so in your profile in each of the social networks in which you have an account. You have to log in and select from your profile which information you want to reveal and who is allowed to access it.
- Data obtained from public sources:
Such as contact data of private or public institutions' representatives.
INFORMA does not collect data labelled by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as especially sensitive, like race or ethnic origin, politic opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, participation in unions, health, sexual activity or orientation, biometric or genetic data.
It is the data subject's responsibility to ensure that the data provided are true, exact, complete and updated, and only they will be responsible of any direct or indirect damages or losses that may occur as a consequence of the breach of this obligation.
D. Why does INFORMA process your personal data, and for what purpose?
i. Execution of the service contract between with INFORMA or application of pre-contractual measures:
a. To activate the subscription of a user registered on the website, it is necessary to verify their identity.
b. Render the requested service, perform its billing and collection, and manage, maintain and control the contractual relationship with the customers, and solve any doubts that may arise.
The personal data requested for these purposes are the ones needed to process your request or to formalise and manage the agreement to provide services, and therefore, it is compulsory to provide them because otherwise INFORMA will not be able to properly deal with your request or doubts, activate your subscription, formalise the contractual relation or properly provide or manage the mentioned service.
ii. INFORMA's legitimate interests:
a. For customers, INFORMA may perform actions or commercial and/or advertising communications, by any means, including electronic or equivalent communications, related to similar products or services to those contracted, according to article 21 of Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI).
In addition, INFORMA may also contact the legal entity, through a contact person, for the sole purpose of updating the information about the aforementioned legal entity contained in its commercial, financial and marketing information database.
b. INFORMA may process contact details on individuals rendering services on a legal person (for professional contact purposes) and individual businessmen (always referred as such). Only the necessary data to locate them would be processed.
c. INFORMA, as owner and administrator of the EmpresaActual blog, can process the data provided by you through the blog uniquely to properly manage the publications and/or comments made on it.
a. To send information and advertising about INFORMA's products and services, by any means, even by electronic or equivalent communications.
b. To receive information and advertising about products and services of other companies of the CESCE group or third parties, by any means, even by electronic or equivalent communications.
c. To transfer your data to third parties, according to the conditions presented in the section named "Who does INFORMA share that information with?".
Consent given by proxies or authorised persons for the aforementioned purposes will be considered given both on their own behalf and on behalf of the legal entity they represent, according to article 21 of the law on information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI).
If you do not authorise the processing of your personal data for the purposes previously mentioned, it will not affect the maintenance or compliance of the contractual relation that you may have with INFORMA.
iv. Compliance with a legal obligation
Assist the data subject in the exercise of their rights in virtue of articles 15 to 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation and process the request received within a month according to what is established in the General Data Protection Regulation, Organic Law 3/2018, dated 5 December, on Personal Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantee as well as any other applicable legislation in data protection.
E. Who does INFORMA share that information with?
INFORMA shares your information with:
- Service suppliers hired by INFORMA (in charge of the processing). For example, hosting services or legal consulting. INFORMA requires by contract all its data processors to only use provided personal data for the purpose foreseen in the contract, apply certain security measures and return or destroy said personal data upon its termination.
- Service suppliers hired by INFORMA (in charge of the processing) are located outside the European Economic Area, which involves International Data Transfers (IDT). In these cases, INFORMA requires those addressees to comply with the measures designed to protect personal data based on mechanisms approved by the EU that allow such transfers.
- Additionally, INFORMA will only reveal your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- If it is a company you work for. In that case, INFORMA will communicate the data provided and the use you make of INFORMA's services or products to enable the management and maintenance of the contractual relation between the company and INFORMA to prevent fraud.
- If you let INFORMA know you are interested in contracting credit insurances or other risk management products offered by INFORMA's parent company, COMPAÑÍA ESPAÑOLA DE SEGUROS DE CRÉDITO A LA EXPORTACIÓN, S.A. CÍA DE SEGUROS Y REASEGUROS (SME), hereinafter CESCE. Only in that case will your data be communicated to CESCE, the insurance company of which INFORMA is an exclusive insurance agent.
- If you let INFORMA know you are interested in contracting our partners' products or services. Only in that case will your data be communicated to provide that service or product.
- Tax Agency, judges and courts, etc., by legal obligation.
F. Data conservation
Personal data provided through contact forms will be stored by INFORMA for a maximum period of 6 months, unless you express your desire to receive commercial communications, in which case they will be stored as long as you do not object or withdraw your consent.
If you are a customer of INFORMA, your personal data will be stored for as long as the contractual relation remains valid. If you work for a legal person that is a customer of INFORMA, INFORMA will store your personal data until the said legal person requests your deregistration and, in any case, while the contractual relation between INFORMA and the company where you work is valid. In both cases, once the contract is terminated, INFORMA will keep your personal data blocked during the legal prescription terms (6 years according to the Commercial Code regulations). After this period has elapsed, your data will be destroyed.
G. Data subjects' rights
You have the right to request a confirmation on whether INFORMA is processing your personal data and, if so, to access that data. You also have the right to request your personal data's portability.
If any of your personal data are inaccurate or incomplete, you must request their correction.
You have the right to oppose the processing of your data and/or to request their elimination.
You may request the limitation on the processing of your data under the following conditions:
- While the contesting of your data's accuracy is being checked.
- If the processing were illicit, but you are opposed to the elimination of your data.
- When INFORMA does not need your data, but you need them for the exercise or the defence of claims.
- When you have opposed the processing of your data to comply with a public interest mission or the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, while we verify if the legitimate reasons for the processing prevail.
Furthermore, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
INFORMA may request additional information necessary to confirm your identity, if it has reasonable identification doubts, and to identify the company to which your data are linked, if applicable, to properly exercise your rights. Please find below the communication channels at your disposal:
- Letter: INFORMA D&B S.A.U. (S.M.E.), Avenida de la Industria, 32, 28108, Alcobendas, Madrid, Spain. Attn. "Data Protection"
- E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, typing in "Data Protection" in the subject line.
If you think INFORMA has not processed your personal data following the applicable data protection regulations, among others, in that case you can contact the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com – Subject: Data Protection Claim.
Additionally, you can obtain more information about your rights whenever you deem it appropriate by addressing the Spanish Data Protection Agency, located in calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid (www.agpd.es), before which you will be able to file a claim.
INFORMA'S security policy
Within a a new technological environment in which the information technology and the communications converge to ease a new business productivity paradigm INFORMA D&B embeds a strong commitment with the rendering of a competitive information service as well as on the creation of quality marketing, financial and economic databases on businesses and sole proprietorships in which good security practices are essential to fulfil confidentiality, integrity, availability and legality of all the information managed.
As a consequence, INFORMA D&B has defined the following guidelines to take into account within the framework of the application of the Information Security Management System (ISMS):
- Confidentiality: The information processed by INFORMA D&B would only be known by authorized persons, after identification, at the time and by the authorized means.
- Integrity: Information handled by INFORMA D&B would be complete, exact, and valid.
- Availability: Information handled by INFORMA D&B would be accessible and used by authorised users at any moment, being it guaranteed its continuity before any contingency.
- Legality: INFORMA D&B would guarantee compliance with the applicable legislation. And specifically, the current regulations on personal data processing.
With this policy, the General Management assumes the responsibility of supporting and promoting the necessary control, organizational and organizational measures so as to fulfil the security guidelines.Back to the Index
The website https:// www.dbk.es (hereinafter, “Website”) is owned by INFORMA D&B, S.A.U. (S.M.E.) (hereinafter, “Owner”). In compliance with the duty of information in article 22 (2) of Law 34/2002, dated July 11, on Electronic Commerce and Information Society Services, this cookies policy is aimed at informing users clearly and accurately about the cookies used by this Website.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies and similar technologies (e.g., local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels) are small-size files sent by web servers to your device to store and retrieve information about their visitors and offer a proper functioning of the Website. These technologies enable the web server to retrieve some user data, such as their website display preferences on that server (e.g., country, language, etc.), name and password, products of their interest, etc., to improve the services offered and provide a better browsing experience to the user.
Depending on their owner, there are two types of cookies:
- Own cookies: sent to the user's device from a domain managed by the Website editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided .
- Third-party cookies: sent to the user's device from a domain that is not managed by the Website editor but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the storage period, there are also two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the Website.
- Persistent cookies: store data in the device and can be accessed and processed for a defined period (from a few minutes to several years) by the cookie manager.
Depending on the purpose, we have the following types of cookies:
- Necessary: make the Website usable by enabling essential functions such as page navigation and access to secure website areas. They are considered “necessary” because the Website cannot work correctly without them.
- Analytical allow us to monitor and analyse user behaviour on our website. This information is processed on an aggregated basis and enables statistical evaluations and calculations to be made on anonymous data. The information collected is used to measure the website's performance to improve it, and, without it, we will not know if our website is working correctly or needs to be improved.
- Customisation: allow information to be recalled so that the user can access the service with specific characteristics that may differentiate its experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses to it, etc.
- Advertising: Store user behaviour information obtained through continuous observation of its browsing habits, allowing us to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it. We use third-party tools for this purpose.
2. What cookies does this Website use?
3. Who is the data controller?
The Owner is the data controller of users’ personal data. These data will be processed in accordance with the EU Regulation 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and the Law 34/2002 dated 11 July on Electronic Commerce and Information Society Services.
The following processing information is provided:
- Purpose of the processing: specified for each cookie in the “What cookies does this Website use?” section.
- Legitimation of the processing: except for the necessary cookies, the processing legitimation basis is the consent granted by the interested party (art. 6.1.a) GDPR). For necessary cookies, the basis for legitimation is is the data controller's legitimate interest (6.1.f) GDPR).
- Storage criterion or period: specified for each cookie in the “What cookies does this Website use?” section.
- Data disclosure: data will not be disclosed to third parties, except for third-party cookies or by legal obligation.
- International data transfers: international personal data transfers can be made to service providers. These providers can be located outside the European Economic Area. If they do not have a protection level equivalent to the European one, the Data controller will require the recipient the appropriate corresponding guarantees on data protection, such as the signing of standard contract clauses or the adherence to codes of conduct or other frameworks recognised by the European Union.
4. How can the user change the cookie settings?
Option 1: Cookie settings panel.
From the cookie settings panel, the user could select the cookies that the Website will install on their device, except for the necessary cookies, which are already enabled by default because they are essential for the navigation and use of the different options or services offered.
Option 2: Modify cookies from the browser.
The user can also restrict, block or delete the cookies set by the Owner or any other Website by using the browser.
Please keep in mind that this can be different for each browser. You can learn how to delete them at the browser’s help menu. For more information, you can access the following:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrearpreferencias
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Safari (IOS): https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internetexplorer
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/microsoft-edge/eliminar-las-cookies-en-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
5. Updates and changes in the Cookies Policy
The Owner may change this Cookies Policy to adapt it to current legal or regulatory requirements and the instructions given by control authorities.
If you need additional cookies information, you can request it at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Additional information on data protection